lily

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Walnut shell cured my ulcer

Walnut shell cured my ulcer
walnut shell ulcer
12 years ago, my ulcer has reached very serious levels. Every spring and autumn season, my gastrorrhagia are four "," for five consecutive years a total of 10 times gastrorrhagia, spent a lot of drugs are not effective, doctors said only surgery, removal of 3 / 4 of the stomach. I dare not make the decision delay.
One day, I saw in a newspaper article entitled "walnut shell oral ulcer cure" the article, I wondered about the availability of walnut shells to rule ulcer? So, I collected a lot of walnut shells, every night with a catch, on the earthen pot, such as fried fine general medicine, an empty stomach to drink the next morning. Over the past three months, a miracle occurred. The first is the restoration of normal urine, stomach flatulence flu also much better. Six months later, my stomach returned to normal function, digestion Well, what can be eaten. Years have passed, and my body to resume a healthy, ruddy complexion.

No comments: